Norton Antivirus 2013 Free Download with 180 Days Trial Product Key
Want free antivirus? Now you can download Norton Antivirus 2013 with 180 Days Trial Product Key. Norton AntiVirus 2013 is a top-notch antivirus product that able to provide most powerful protection against viruses, spyware, worms, bots, and other malicious software. Five patented layers of protection that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can infect your computer. And it all happens with blazing fast scan speeds and the least impact on your PC’s performance, so it won’t disrupt your work or play.
The most obvious change in the new Norton Antivirus 2013 is the revamped user interface which is similar to the previous edition, but has been optimized for use on touch systems, and security can now be controlled via a Metro app, if you install Norton 2013 on on Windows 8.
1. Firstly, you will need to download Norton AntiVirus 2012 free 6 months trail version. Visit the promo page here and click on the ‘Start Download’ button. http://us.norton.com/ps/loem/EN/Facebook/index.html
A small online installer will be downloaded, run it and go ahead for online installation (you must connected to internet to install NAV 2012 on your computer). This step installer is pre-loaded with 6 months free Norton Antivirus 2012 product key, so no additional serial key or activation code is required to get the 6 month trial of NAV 2012.
2. After finished installation, a registration screen should pop up. If the pop up screen does not appear click on “Subscribe” on the main interface. Enter your email address and create Norton Account. Note: the Norton Antivirus 2012 free 6 month trial is available for new customer only. So it’s better to create a new Norton account with a unused email id.
3. Sign In to your Norton account here, https://account.norton.com/amsweb/default.do
then click on “Products”. You will find your 180 days Product Key & Product Serial Number of Norton AntiVirus (If you don’t see any product history, “Sign Out” of your account and “Sign In” again). Copy the product key you will need it to activate Norton AntiVirus 2013.
4. Download & install Norton AntiVirus 2013 from this link [English Version]. http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads...-EN-US.exe
You do not need to uninstall NAV 2012. The installation of NAV 2013 will automatically remove NAV 2012. Active full version with the product key in step 3.
5. You have successfully activated and registered Norton AntiVirus, and now have 180 days (or 6 months) of subscription. The procedure is a little lengthy but it’s worth doing for an excellent security product.
If i have helped you and you want to thanks me, than a little donate will appreciated
TBN is about personal gain via the internet - we've mastered the art of receiving physical freebies, making a living online, winning sweepstakes, and programming bots that make the whole process a breeze.